[Bf-committers] Can someone please tell me what am I missing in this properties panel code

john bartle johnbartle at live.com
Sat Jun 27 23:19:23 CEST 2015

I apologize to bf-commiters if this message does not fall under Anthony Edlin's reply to: "Can someone please tell me what am I missing in this properties panel code"
I am new to mailing lists.

Hello Anthony Edlin.

I am not sure whether to cry or poop my pants. I can't believe it actually works. I never tried the code out on a new outliner instance.

But as per your question: "Are you wondering why it doesn't work on default outliner or something else?"

Yes, actually I would like to know why it doesn't work on the default outliner instance! Although, since I now know the code works, I will try to figure that out. But if you or Josh want to explain this than that would be extremely welcomed!!!!

Thanks man! Seriously, THANK!!!