[Bf-committers] Blender 2.75 RC1 release AHOY!

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:38:15 CEST 2015

"Also please note Git is considered frozen for until all the builds are up
(approx ~24hrs from now on). No commits are allowed to the master branch
for until unfreeze message is sent t this ML (expect this tomorrow
afternoon-ish)."

Apparently I oversaw this email and commited a small error message fix
in master.

Sorry about that,
Dalai
--