[Bf-committers] About official 2.6x online manual

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:00:47 CEST 2015

Hi,
developers docs are not clearly divided in releases, so I’m not sure what you’re asking is possible.

Francesco

On 5 Jun 2015 at 03:00:28, PerfectionCat (sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp) wrote:

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.

It is the contents that Blender for Developers in online manual of the official site provides that I want you to examine it.

I think that the data used in online manual almost misappropriated conventional data now.
You should understand it enough it becomes 2.7, and how a part of the conventional function is changed.
Python API is changed, too.
I think that they are renewed sometime soon by contents based on 2.7 specifications.

I want you to provide it in a conventional form about 2.6 like 2.4/2.5 in Blender for Developers.

Best regards.
PerfectionCat