[Bf-committers] Linking a single group multiple times

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:18:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

linking several instances of a single group (specifically a rigged
character) is an old question I reckon, but I figured the answer might have
changed with the new depsgraph ? I mean aside from the workaround
consisting of importing five characters into a scene and then linking that
scene from the working file.
How do you guys handle it in Gooseberry ? I thought you had a flock of
sheep to animate ? (or are you just using point caches?)

Regards,

Hadrien