[Bf-committers] About the python execute file included in the distribution package

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jun 1 10:50:48 CEST 2015

Hi, Devs.

It shows the full path of the execute file of blender when I display bpy.app.binary_path in python console.
It does not show the full path of the execute file of python when I display bpy.app.binary_path_python.
Does bpy.app.binary_path_python show the full path of the execute file?
There is the execute file of Python in the following folders.
blender installation folder /2.74/python/bin/python.exe.
However, bpy.app.binary_path_python is the following contents.
blender installation folder /2.74/python/bin/python3.4.
Is this a bug?

Best Regards.
PerfectionCat