[Bf-committers] Path in blend file

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jul 27 13:00:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I do agree it's an issue, but that's already an issue for 20+ years then.
I think many application-native binary formats will all do similarly anyway.

A simple python script can do a path-anonimizer if needed.

And BTW: where is a public repository with binary Maya/XSI/Max files from a big studio?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute