[Bf-committers] Game logic UI Proposal Part 1 Color Groups

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 22 20:08:29 CEST 2015

Hi Mitchell,

I also prefer a radical step here, and design a new logic system.

UI and design discussion is a bit out ot scope for this thread now. We can use special mailing lists, the developer website, code blog and wiki for that. I also need to know how much of such lists or forums are needed even. Module teams could start talking together too...

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute