[Bf-committers] Game logic UI Proposal Part 1 Color Groups

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:09:44 CEST 2015

Hello Jacob,

It would have been better to combine your two UI proposals into one email.
Also, UI mock-ups are very useful for UI proposals.

In general, I wonder how much merit there is in improving the existing
logic bricks. Maybe instead we should be focusing on porting logic bricks
over to the node system (nothing fancy, just keep the SCA thing). This
would allow us to share more code with Blender, and if we make UI/workflow
improvements, it would benefit more users.

Cheers,
Mitchell Stokes