[Bf-committers] Fix T45317: Cycles material preview unnecessarily re-rendering

Francesc Juhe fjuhec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:14:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks!

I tested it and it seems to trigger a refresh even if the custom node is totally unrelated to any material and also it only triggers for custom properties and custom sockets. If the Custom node has a standard socket there is no refresh.
It can be tested running the custom nodes template on the text editor and then creating and editing nodes.