[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 - the Workflow release

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:48:26 CEST 2015

I'm excited to see what Lukas writes about asset management and external
files. In my opinion, this is one of the more lacking features in
blender and I would love to see the plan for 2.8. I have my own
controversial opinions of how I'd like to see it implemented, but I'll
wait to see what Lukas says before I stir up the hornet's nest.

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover