[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] [3e83a0d] master: Cleanup: ws

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 02:31:49 CEST 2015

Hey Sergey,
I don't mind to use full name... this is just one of the most common
cleanups and taught it OK to abbreviate.

Though it would be good if these strange mixed tab/spaces or
wrong-indent-level issues weren't entering our code so frequently.

Commits since your mail... and didn't even have to look that hard.

https://developer.blender.org/rB752eb64d6025dac88a2cdd8fd423b70c97e3ab1d
https://developer.blender.org/rB086ae3ea0401e9d6c39c31abc4a3ab96c285f1b6
https://developer.blender.org/rBe58d788340a442b1584abbb36d3d2a01fda7f810

Not largest problem we face developing Blender :)
But when reviewing patches from newer devs, double check they're
following existing indenting conventions.