[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 19 12:24:05 CEST 2015

Hi "Chester",

We don't accept insinuations or discussions on people's integrity on this list. Such mails only deserve to be entirely ignored. But since there was a reply already:

If you have issues with contributors to Blender you can contact them directly. If want to share confidential information (if you think that's in the best interest of Blender) you can mail me or the foundation.

Everyone is here to work on Blender within the free/open source philosophy as Blender Foundation already manages since 2002. In short: "to make a free and open source complete 3d creation pipeline for individuals and small teams."

We're strong enough to keep that goal alive, and we welcome everyone here (including companies who do business with Blender) to help making Blender better.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute