[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Alexander Kovelenov alex at blend4web.com
Sat Jul 18 22:24:07 CEST 2015

Hi!

First of all, this is my personal opinion as one of the Blend4Web guys.
I understand your concerns, but I think you should not be afraid of
Blend4Web involvement. We definitely have no plans to take control or
include our engine inside Blender or do some other evil stuff :).
Actually all we are trying to do is to make some improvements in
Viewport and possibly, implement other real-time features, as stated in
our wiki page
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects/Blend4Web_proposals.
These are not Blend4Web-specific and can be used by the other projects
as well. I think Blender is good as it is, and I hope that it continues
to be open, vendor-independent with it's strong and loyal community and
passionate team of talented developers. That's why we all love Blender for!