[Bf-committers] Free Blender Conference badge for developers

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 17 13:53:51 CEST 2015

Hi all,

In order to get more developers participating in the Blender
conference, they'll get free passes again! The definition of what
a 'developer' is to have at least 2 accepted (and unrelated) commits
in a release. In the past 12 months!

If in doubt, consult me in person.

The steps to get this free ticket is as follows:
- order the ticket in the Blender store. Don't pay!
  http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info_n.php?products_id=179
- Forward me the order confirmation, to have the ticket marked paid.

Dinner/drinks on Saturday evening is excluded from this
offer. That you can pay in cash on picking up the badge at the
conference. Do add this to your order, we only have limited dinner
tickets.

All developers who make use of this offer get a special
colored badge, so the visitors know who to bother! :)

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute