[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes, 12 July 2015

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:59:37 CEST 2015

I remember somone working on PBR for the viewport, but I can't seem to dig
it up,  is pbr metelness workflow going to be accessable in the viewport ?
after the viewport project? what about the game engine?

I dont get alot of praise for my gsl texturing, but the exact same textures
on a PBR model got me a ton of likes/shares etc,(sketchfab)