[Bf-committers] Renderfarm.fi addon status

Robert Grah smilingmolecule at web.de
Tue Jul 7 16:17:17 CEST 2015

Hi Sergey,

unfortunately I  am asking me the same question. I can not really understand why it is in this strange state since years.
I had great experience with the sheep-it renderfarm. It is a different approach but it works great. Maybe we can replace the renderfarm addon with one for Sheep-It.

Cheers,
Robert

---- Ein Mo, 06 Jul 2015 10:24:48 +0200 Sergey Sharybin <sergey.vfx at gmail.com> hat geschrieben ----

Hi,

Wondering about renderfarm.fi addon and farm status. The issue is that the
site seems to be down for quite some time now, making the addon which we
distribute officially to be rather totally useless.

Does anyone know status of this farm? Is it something simple like changed
URL or the farm is no longer up?

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin