[Bf-committers] Blend4Web nodes awaiting for review

Evgeny Rodygin evgeny-ar at blend4web.com
Fri Jul 3 18:22:51 CEST 2015

Hello from Blend4Web to everyone!
Ton recently told me that he is interested in further Blender Internal
improvements, and so we are! Thus, I think it would be great if someone
could spent some time and review our patches which we have listed in
this topic:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects/Blend4Web_proposals

I believe, this can be a nice improvement for Blender's real-time
component and even for Cycles because all of our patches bring better
glsl rendering. So we kindly ask for some more attention from active devs =)