[Bf-committers] Add-on stop working in 2.75 (callback_add disapears?)

Raul Valadez Estrada raul.valadez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:47:10 CEST 2015

Hi guys, sorry to bored you, but I can´t find an answer out there, I´m
working on a new add-on, but now in 2.75 stop working, Did syntaxis change?

ERROR:
*AttributeError: 'Region' object has no attribute 'callback_add'*

CODE:

*for region in bpy.context.area.regions:*
*                if region.type == "WINDOW": handle =
region.callback_add(redraw, (), 'POST_VIEW')*

It was working flawless in version 2.74, the way of do this has change?

Regards guys, I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

--
May the GeForce be with you!