[Bf-committers] Ocean modifier with new dependency graph

Manuel Rais manu at g-lul.com
Fri Jul 3 11:46:02 CEST 2015

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to have an ocean modifier animated with the last 2.75 release (great release actually so congrats for all the good work) and the new dependency graph and i can't get it to work.
When I disable the "--new-dependecy-graph" when i start Blender, the ocean modifiers works as usual.
I know the new dependency graph is still in beta and maybe developers are already aware of that problem.
Should I report this as a bug ?

Thanks and congrats again for all the work !

---
Manuel Rais
manu at g-lul.com (mailto:manu at g-lul.com)