[Bf-committers] BioBlender on GitHub

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 28 09:35:13 CET 2015

Hi Monica,

Good first step! Next is to find the stakeholders... researchers or scientists or students who could use this well for their own work. I'd encourage the scientists, researchers and students on this list to spread this news.

I can also add a 'user story' about Bioblender on blender.org - but I'd really need someone to write a short more personal text then. Do you have something short and engaging lying around?

http://www.blender.org/features/user-stories/

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute