[Bf-committers] Can't build blender trunk on win32 since 2.73

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:28:28 CET 2015

Hi,

According to the builder bot Windows 32 is building fine. Your
building error suggests you are having troubles with the JACK audio
system. At least for now I would recommend you disabling it. In
command-line cmake I use the option WITH_JACK=OFF, in the GUI CMake
there is an equivalent option.

Regards,
Dalai
--