[Bf-committers] MinGW buildbots

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:01:36 CET 2015

Ok, so think the plan then would be:

- Jeffrey's builder goes to a deserved retirement (so Jeffrey can wipe the
bloody windoze from his machines ;)
- Antony finishes his work on updating environment for gcc-4.9
- Once it's ready (no pressure in here, that's hell of annoying work) we
deploy it to the same machine as msvc builds, so nobody's laptop is
stressed with the load

Sounds like a plan to everyone?