[Bf-committers] Blender trademark.

Christian Szczepanik christian.szczepanik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:00:52 CET 2015

I'm a student of WSTI in Katowice and i'm working with other students on
our magazine for students called Artboard, here are two links to the
magazine online preview:
http://issuu.com/wstikatowice/docs/artboard
http://issuu.com/wstikatowice/docs/artboard_plus_nr2

I'm writting an article about where can students get god sofrware on a
commercial/academic/free license and i would like to use the Blender logo.
Will you give me the premission to use that logo in our magazine? (the
magazine will be aviable for free, it will not be selled)