[Bf-committers] Everything Nodes

Jacques Lucke mail at jlucke.com
Fri Feb 27 21:10:43 CET 2015

Yeah, thats basicly how the Animation nodes work. Every node simply executes a small function. So we have something like a visual programming language that gives developers and advanced users all possibilities they would have through python scripting. On the other hand you can have high-level nodes which can be used by other artists to create all kinds of cool effects.

As far as I can see this (a visual programming langueage) is the best way to do it..