[Bf-committers] Everything Nodes

Jacques Lucke mail at jlucke.com
Fri Feb 27 13:38:26 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm the main developer of the Animation Nodes Project and would like to
ask if there is a way I can help with "everything nodes". I know that
according to this article [1] it is very unlikely that the official
planning starts soon.

I write this because after a lot of feedback I'm really motivated to
share some experience/ideas/concepts I got while developing this addon
(if it helps someone).
Also: Is there already a rough idea of how this node system will look
like in the end? Will it be a bit like Animation Nodes or totally
different?

thanks in advance,
Jacques Lucke

Links: