[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - February 22, 2015

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:30:14 CET 2015

Hi. About GSOC, we users have made a thread with ideas and suggestions, not
as feature requests or random demands, but just to serve as a starting
point or somewhere that devs and students can look for ideas . In general
things were kept quite realistic and not too ambitious, there are some
interesting points there. Please take a look:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?362702-GSOC-2015-user-ideas

Thanks,
David.