[Bf-committers] Luminance patches

azo at djazo.com azo at djazo.com
Tue Feb 17 23:44:50 CET 2015

This one should go as follows:

On opening "old broken" file, there would be notification about the fact that we are doing some kind of change on parameters. Then the .blend is saved with new name. Old one is still left alone and future edits are done to the new "updated" version. This would allow some backward compability: user can use old blender version on the original file.

--
Arto 'azo' Kitula