[Bf-committers] Luminance patches

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Tue Feb 17 23:20:50 CET 2015

I'm not sure how important it is in this case, or even how often these kind of things happen, but I wonder if there's a way we could notify users when a loaded .blend is "broken". The top bar notification seems too small and insignificant for this, but I am thinking in that direction; something that says "Hey! This is an old file, and so your colors might be off slightly, because we changed X, Y and Z. Btw, your 2.45 driver's also kaput now. ;)" This is probably more something for the UI team, but figured I'd throw it on here just in case - apologies if this is considered too off-topic.

Cheers,
Patrick