[Bf-committers] GSOC 2015 Project Idea - OpenGEX Importer

Josh Stratton strattonbrazil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:18:20 CET 2015

I'm curious how many people are using this OpenGEX standard.  I see a
website and a wikipedia page, but don't see who's using it.  I don't agree
that including every standard is going to solve the problem.  Wouldn't a
student's time be better served fixing the errors in the collada importer
since it's an already established albeit complicated standard?