[Bf-committers] Enhanced {{GitCommit|}} wiki template

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 13 16:40:50 CET 2015

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to say I reworked our wiki {{GitCommit|}} template to
be simpler and more generic.

Up till now, you add to give only git hash as first parameter, and
specify the repository as second one (except for main blender repo,
which was 'default'), like that:
 > {{GitCommit|12345678|addons}}

Now, you shall just use same commit reference format as in phabricator:
 > {{GitCommit|rB12345678}}

Works also for svn commits:
 > {{GitCommit[rBM123}}

We have way too much repositories to have en option for each now - and
besides, it's much simpler to use same format everywhere!

Quite obviously, previous behavior has been kept, to avoid all our
existing links to become broken all of a sudden in wiki. ;)

Cheers,
Bastien