[Bf-committers] Blender-Setup for Windows + LZMA?

Stefan M. mike01 at web.de
Thu Feb 12 22:07:41 CET 2015

Hello Developers,

I don't know, who exactly has an influence on the following,
so I am just writing to this mailing list hoping someone will be able
to realize it :-)

My question is:
Is it possible to offer the daily build as 7z-file (with LZMA-Compression), too?
(-> https://builder.blender.org/download/)

The file would be about 40-45 smaller as the zip-file then.

As I recognized, the official Blender-Setup for Windows was built
with NSIS, which uses the LZMA-Compression (like 7zip does) also.

---
Greetings,
Stefan M.

---