[Bf-committers] VSE Rendering Code

jpyamauchi at gmail.com jpyamauchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:50:07 CET 2015

Thanks for the info!

So has the VSE been multi-threaded recently?  (I probably shouldn’t be getting my information from 3+ year old threads!)  I read a 2012 thread that said (without being specific as to the portions of the rendering) that the VSE was not multi-threaded.  Also, in the Google Summer of Code ideas for 2012 one of the feature requests was multi-core support and GPU acceleration.  Have these features been added to Blender since then?