[Bf-committers] What are the keyboard shortcuts not on all menus?

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:53:15 CET 2015

In fact, M and Q are the only letters of your keyboard that will have no
impact when you are in mesh edit mode.
Other letter that don't refer to a mesh edit operator are refering to
global or display operators available in several modes like T, N for
columns or D for Grease Pencil.

Default keymap is almost completely filling your keyboard. It is why pie
menus+ new keymap should help to access quickly to more things.