[Bf-committers] What are the keyboard shortcuts not on all menus?

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:43:04 CET 2015

In edge specials menu, make face is not the only operator with its shortcut
visible.
There is also shift E for edge crease and Ctrl B for Bevel.

Only existing shortcuts are shown.
If you add a shortcut for one this operator, it is shown as well.

The underline is relative to the shortcut when menu is called.
To sum up what happens in edit mode:

F -> Make Face
Ctrl E, M -> Make Edge/Face
Ctrl E, F -> Mark Freestyle Edge.