[Bf-committers] What are the keyboard shortcuts not on all menus?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:49:02 CET 2015

What are the keyboard shortcuts not on all menus?
For example if you press ctr-e
you get:
EDGES
make face  F
subdivide
un-subdivide
etc

Why does only make face have the short-cut F?
and even odder, why does the M in make face have an underline? Should we
not program it to underline the F as part of the menu select and not the
M??? Not that this really matters much but as a Blender student the
short-cuts are very important to have everywhere. IMOHO of course.
Thanks.
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!