[Bf-committers] MinGW libs don't appear to include python sqlite

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:08:26 CET 2015

Hi an update here, MinGW currently has quite a few issues it seems.
While I managed to compile it crashes on startup due to python
initialization failing. This is most likely because the MSVC 2008
version of python that MinGW depends on is not properly updated to
work with blender now. I urge builders who use MinGW to be a bit
patient until the new system is set up.