[Bf-committers] MinGW libs don't appear to include python sqlite

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:31:01 CET 2015

Antony was looking into making minwg + gcc-4.9 official (because of a pile
of threading issues in current mingw). Some things might become broken
since initial commits for that..

As for disabling -- don't think it's so bad, just needs upgrade to be
finished. But for that Antony might want to have a bit of help. Anyway,
let's wait for his feedback before making any decision here :)

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Recently I've notices comments that MinGW fails (IRC & forums).
>
> Is anyone able to build Blender with MinGW 32/64 currently?
>
> If not we could disable it in the build-systems and warn in the wiki,
> until its made to work again.
>
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:13 AM, Rohan Smith
> <rohan.preacher.smith at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > MinGW libs from
> > https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib/mingw64 or mingw32
> > do not appear to include the sqlite3.dll or sqlite3_d.dll. Does anyone
> > have a workaround for building on Windows with MinGW?
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Rohan Smith
> >

> > ---