[Bf-committers] Proposal - new meeting schedule for 2016

Nicholas Rishel rishel.nick at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:26:08 CET 2015

Ton,

The calendar I linked should convert to your local time if you add it to
Google Calendar. Could you try to add the one I linked to see if it handles
time conversions correctly? (Calendar ID:
cqqj4ohm2oaeceenhmghbf28t8 at group.calendar.google.com) If you think it's
appropriate I can change the default timezone displayed - the timezone
displayed on that page I linked.

I think it would be best to encourage using a centralized, shared calendar
for anything more complex than a repeated time and day. It would have two
main benefits: only one person would need to update the calendar for
everyone's calendar to be correct, and it removes the tedious task of
figuring out how to handle time zones in your calendar app of choice. If
you'd like I could give you editing permissions.