[Bf-committers] New member of bf-blender project: Alexander Romanov

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 29 18:11:48 CET 2015

Hi all,

Alexander is working for Blend4Web, he's the main Blender coder there in the company.

Alexander is very interested in material options and viewport features to assist with WebGL authoring.

To confirm - we agreed for the coming 2.7x versions to keep it as compatible and stable as possible.

Features for 2.8x then can be radically new, new designs that don't need to be compatible.
I hope Alexander can help us with that. Having Webgl authoring in Blender is a great feature to design well!

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute