[Bf-committers] MinGW support

alekulyn alekulyn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:38:22 CET 2015

I talked to psyfi over IRC around half a year ago and told him I'd like
to help with this.  There have been several complications along the way,
such as which MinGW version we should use, rumors that clang was coming
into the picture, and general inactivity regarding anything MinGW.

As for which MinGW version to use, my conversation with psyfi was mainly
about adding libraries to the mingw64_gcc49 branch he started.  To that
end, I did compile some libraries with MinGW-W64 GCC 4.9, but I must
have deleted them some time ago.

Anyway, like I told psyfi, I'm willing to help with this.  Just need to
know which MinGW version to use.