[Bf-committers] Cycles-Bake: passes type revamp

Yury Baranov cucumberer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:14:20 CET 2015

Hi. First of all, thank you for all things you did for Blender.
I don't know if my suggestion is related to your task, but currently Cycles
baking is missing antialiasing in everything: OSL shaders, normals baking
and Combined baking, of course. I have switched my texture development
pipeline from AD software to Blender completely, and this issue is
harrasing me a lot ATM. It would be great if improving this small thing
will be in your todo list. Thanks again!