[Bf-committers] Blender Feature request for game artist

Dan ninkuex at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 07:06:35 CET 2015

Hello,

Sorry for emailing again. Not sure if my previous email got through or not.
I just want to help support the development of blender by giving my
feedback.
I think currently Blenders UV unwrap and editor is lacking alot of features
that i am used to using in Maya or Max.

For example in blender sync mode you cant select UV islands. Instead you
have to press a shortcut key , in my case.. i have first select a face then
press Ctrl L .. every time i want to select a UV island. I feel if UV
island select option was there in sync mode.. a lot of time can be saved.
It should be a one click process.

Looking forward to future updates in blender.