[Bf-committers] one commit, two dates??

hewi jupama hewi at jupama.org
Fri Dec 18 15:03:13 CET 2015

Thanks for the reply, makes sense.

Personally, I think the commits on the sever

https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/history/master/

should be order according to their submission date (original time stamp)! And not when they were pulled or changed or transferred or copied or whatever.

"When you look at the git log, you only see the X times", you mean in the console wright?

regards, Hewi