[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer minutes - 13 December 2015

matmenu matmenu at live.fr
Sun Dec 13 19:50:20 CET 2015

Hi Ton,

Thank you for keeping Scons for one release more. At the moment, on
windows, the home-made cmake build give very different results from the
buildbot/official ones. No Ocean modifier, etc... while the Scons builds
give a build with the exact same functionality and build parameters as
the official ones. Please make sure the windows cmake configuration is
the exact same as the official/buildbot ones to help us switch.

Regards,
Mat