[Bf-committers] Bezier Curve

David Lewis David.M.Lewis.166 at nd.edu
Fri Dec 4 01:34:53 CET 2015

Yann,

I wrote a class for a B Spline Curve Tool in WebGL and converted it to C++
for my project in a class. However, I won't have time to convert it to
python and try and implement it in Blender.
To be honest this project will probably die out for me this semester but I
can see myself looking into Blender more next semester. By then i will be
taking a class on Maya and scripting in Python.
I think you should continue working on your tool and I might be able to
contribute more next semester when I'm more knowledgeable of python and
scripting in general.
My time will be limited as well with being in school but I would be happy
to try and help contribute.

Thanks,
Dave