[Bf-committers] Bezier Curve

Duarte Ramos duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Thu Dec 3 14:08:26 CET 2015

I would be very very interested in following this (or any other bezier
curve-related developments, purely from an end user point of view, no
coding skills to speak of unfortunately.
A trim/extend tool is a long time blender-wishlist item of mine, do you
have a blog, websiet or git repo where I could follow your work?

Thanks, Duarte.