[Bf-committers] Basic code questions on this mailing-list (was: Location in Code)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:25:41 CET 2015

Hi David,

For basic questions on Blender's code (where a function is in the
code, or what file contains some logic...), we'd prefer these are
asked in our developer chat room.
see: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Contact#IRC

This list is relatively low traffic, while its not a problem to answer
these kinds of questions occasionally, our chat room is normally the
best place to do Q&A, for beginner devs.

This isn't some strict rule, we understand with time-zones its not
always possible to get help in IRC.
So don't be *afraid* to post here,
Just friendly reminder to try IRC first :)

--
- Campbell