[Bf-committers] New Committer: Lukas Stockner (lukasstockner97)

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:03:47 CEST 2015

Lukas are you on fb-funboard? That is full of ideas. We were just chatting
there about how wonderful it would be to have a new mode with render and
solid overlayed so that you can work in render mode, something that is not
very practical now because you can't see anything like domains of smoke and
such.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Lukas Stockner <lukas.stockner at freenet.de>
wrote:

> Thanks to all for the nice mails!
> I'm always interested in suggestions for "awesome new features", so feel
> free to
> poke whenever you want :)
>
> On Do., Aug. 27, 2015 at 11:38 nachm., Julian Eisel <
> eiseljulian at gmail.com
> [eiseljulian at gmail.com] > wrote:
> Congratz and welcome Lukas! Now the youngster trophy goes into your hands
> ;)
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Thomas Dinges <blender at dingto.org>
> wrote:
>  > Congratulations Lukas, and welcome! :)
>  >
>  > Am 27.08.2015 um 16:56 schrieb Sergey Sharybin:
>  >> Hi,
>  >>
>  >> I would like to introduce new committer -- Lukas Stockner. He was
> working
>  >> in Cycles area doing fixes and implementing new features like portals.
>  >>
>  >> He'll keep working in Cycles area and already has some promising
> patches in
>  >> the dev.b.o (which still needs review).
>  >>
>  >> Welcome aboard, Lukas!
>  >>
>  >> P.S. Now you know who to poke for awesome new features ;)
>  >>
>  >
>  > Bf-committers mailing list
>  > Bf-committers at blender.org