[Bf-committers] Blender Conference & the 2.8 project

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:42:07 CEST 2015

Hello Sir Roosendaal the great :D

is there any plans to have a online game engine meeting again?

I use pretty much all of the game engine, and I have seen many longstanding
bugs fall lately.... I would like to thank Lord Loki, Tristian and HG1 and
Moguri, Kupoman and the rest of the team.

Been searching for ways to allow the game engine to benefit the 'Blender
core' renders...

have done some more work on the walking ragdoll, but it's very 'focused'
and not applicable to all animations yet,

however I do have it stable and sprinting now :D