[Bf-committers] Ask for advice to prepare applying Blender GSOC

Ounan Ding ounanding at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:40:27 CEST 2015

Thank you for all advice.

I think I will spend some time on the bugs tracker
to have a look at how developers make changes to the Blender system.
I have to understand the relationships among different subsystems
even would I focus on only one of them in the future.

Being able to fix bugs seems to be difficult for me now.
But I can start with understanding others' work.

I will also try to collect proposal ideas
from papers reading, our course projects or Blender's issue tracker.